Hopkins is a dynamic community of over 17,000 residents located just 13 minutes west of the Twin Cities.
The Hopkins Center for the Arts, which opened in November 1997, is the city's newest community facility. The Center is a focal point for arts, culture and entertainment located in downtown Hopkins, within walking distance of several restaurants, antique and other shops and a movie theater complex.
The city's annual Raspberry Festival has been a popular event since the 1930s, outlasting the raspberry fields themselves.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about Hopkins real estate
online at TheMLSonline.com.
Hopkins Minnesota Real Estate Agents
TheMLSonline selects the most knowlegable, professional Hopkins Minnesota Real Estate
agents. Our realty veterans will negotiate the best deals for you. Whether buying or
selling in Hopkins, TheMLSonline real agents extend their personal touch looking out
for your best interest. Each and every TheMLSonline real estate agent will go the extra
mile for you.
Online Showing Requests
You can request showings online at any time when searching for Hopkins Minnesota Real Estate. Just click the 'Request A Showing' link
and we will respond to your request in as little as 2 hours.
• No-cost assistance for buyers in the Hopkins MN Real Estate area.
• Easiest and most complete Hopkins MN Real Estate Search engine available, updated
every 15 minutes.
• Full buyer representation for nearly every property in the Hopkins MN, unlike anything
you'll receive when you buy from a listing agent.
• Serving the entire Hopkins MN Real Estate area and surrounding communities.
• Our team of Hopkins MN Real Estate professionals will guide you step-by-step through
the buying and selling process.
• We offer no-cost assistance for buyers in the Hopkins MN Real Estate area.
Fast Finder - Hopkins Home Search
Search by MLS number, address, new listings, body of water, school district, or zip code.
Hopkins Home Search using Google® Map
Click on the map to start your Minnesota real estate search: